Invite Sanna to Speak!
Sanna Carapellotti speaks at, or do yoga for, lunch meetings, conferences, community or club events. She has been a guest speaker at -
- Corporate meetings (Highmark Women's Conference, Comcast, Nova Chemical, Bright Horizens, Whole Health Expo, Duquesne Technology Conference, International Association of Administrative Professionals, and others)
- Universities, Schools and Studios (Franciscan University Basketball, Dance Conservatory, CCHS Basketball Team, Pittsburgh Youth Ballet, JCC Swim Team and others)
- Community & networking groups (Magee Hospital, Pittsburgh Professional Women, Key to Living Expo, Wise Women, National Association of Business Women Organization (NAWBO), WIN-Pittsburgh & National Association of Executive Women, Women's Leadership Forum, Jefferson County Health Month, various Rotary Clubs, BBW Women's Chamber of Commerce, Mind-Body-Spirit Expo, )
You will look beyond the ordinary and leave the event with insights and some laughs. No one ever barks like a dog, however, Sanna promises a inspiring good time.
- Woman, Mother, Demon, Saint: The Myth,Legend and Truth (available soon)
- Who's In Your Wallet? Money Consciousness and Family Lineage
- How We Fight with Food! Stress Eating Bites Back
- How You Can Heal Anything
- The Mind's Eye: Images from Within for Healing
- Improve Your Life With Your Eyes Closed!
- The Messages That Change Everything
"I attended a workshop entitled The Mind’s Eye: How Images within Us Become Us by Sanna Carapellotti in May of 2014. It was one of the most professionally executed workshops I have ever attended here in Pittsburgh. Sanna’s down to earth style put me at ease immediately. A skilled story teller, Sanna used her tales to transform me to the very place she was describing. Assisting me by way of examples from other people’s lives, I could sense something shifting within when Sanna spoke of the journey of another mother and daughter she had used as an example. Profound insights of traumas long past moved through me that day. I thank you Sanna for your expertise and the gifts you have been given to pass along to us. You are truly a light in this world…keep shining!" Deb Carter, RRP, Reflexology for the Mind, Body and Sole, LLC
"Hi Sanna! I enjoyed your session at the WIN-Pittsburgh day this week so much. Your ability to draw an audience into your story is remarkable. The crowd was hanging on every syllable you spoke! I also could not believe the impact of the exercise you conducted where each of us closed our eyes and visualized an issue. For five minutes, my mind was in a different place, and I can still feel the calming environment now as I recall that moment." Jennifer Ploskina, Pittsburgh (WIN-Pittsburgh, Professional Development Day, WIN-Pittsburgh, 2012)
“Sanna, your work with my sales management team at our retreat was game-changing. You inspired us. You challenged us to think differently. You allowed us to release our stresses and emerge with a new mindset. You are an amazing person!" Rebecca Lamperski, National Executive, Com Cast, Pittsburgh PA.
“A public speaker who is inspiring, informative, humorous, and gets to the heart of the matter.” T.S., Attended Lunch 'n' Learn at local corporation.
“When she is on stage, Sanna engages the audience wholeheartedly, inspiring them to take action towards reaching their health and life goals. She delivers vital information with a lively dose of humor and an uplifting message of hope. I left Sanna’s presentation energized with newfound knowledge and techniques that enable me to transform personal challenges into opportunities. Additionally, Sanna provides convenient and affordable access to her services on an ongoing basis through product, phone consultations, motivational items ensuring a steady flow of monitoring for my evolving needs." Erin Graves, Corporate Leader.
Rotary Club presentation attendee: Sanna always has an interesting presentation on eating and how to take control our eating eating without being miserable. Enjoyed it! JoAnn G., Pleasant Hills, PA
Listen to FREE Tele-Seminars: Click here for Talkshoe.com for programs on weight loss, sleep issues and Stress Eating. Title of the program: iHypnosis, Search for her name: Sanna Carp