You can feel better, no matter where you live!
With today's technology and my astute observation skills, phone and SKYPE work are available, and are as effective as an in office session. Whether you live locally or miles away, SKYPE sessions give you the results you want outside of the office environment. Most processes can be done remotely. All you need is a phone or a computer with a webcam, and the desire for change.
NOTE: I do reserve the right to defer a remote session that I believe is not appropriate or not in your best interest. I can refer you to a colleague who lives in your area or to an organization where you can seek out a qualified professional.
How to prepare for your Private, Remote Consult --
Your appointment has been scheduled by email or phone after your FREE 15 minute consultation.
IMPORTANT: This is your private time. In order to maintain a clear focus on your personal work, you must eliminate interruptions from family members, electronic devices and pets. If there is disruption, I have the right to terminate the call at your expense. There is no refund for interruptions on your end. You will have to reschedule and prepay for another appointment, if I agree to work with you again.
1. When your PHONE SESSION is scheduled, YOU WILL CALL ME at 412-344-2272 at the exact time of your appointment. I will be sitting in my office ready for your call. You will have my full attention. I do not answer other calls or respond to email during your paid session. Tell if you prefer phone or SKYPE.
For a SKYPE SESSION: If your long distance service is limited or expensive, a free internet phone service called SKYPE is an option. It is a free service when both parties have SKYPE on their computer, however, you must have a webcam. It is very easy to download SKYPE. Go to http://www.skype.com.
PRE-REQUISITS: Your computer must have a camera. My SKYPE name is sannacarapellotti. Invite me to 'friend you' similar to how one makes a request on Face Book.
Please email me a casual photo of you, not a full body shot.
If you call me after the start time, I can only guarantee the allotted time of your 1 or 2 hour session. I understand that 'things' happen, however, remember you paid for this scheduled time. If you cancel at the last minute, there is a cancellation fee of 150.00. You scheduled this professional time.
2. PAYMENT -- Payment for your session (275.00) must be paid 48 hours before your appointment, unless other accomodations have been made. This courtesy guarantees that your appointment time is saved.
There are three options -- A. If there is time to mail a check, you can mail a check to: Sanna Carapellotti, 43 Hoodridge Dr., Pittsburgh, PA 15228. PAID TO Sanna Carapellotti.
B. Pay through PAYPAL: If you do not have a PAYPAL account, you can set up a free account and you can pay by credit card through PAYPAL. If you have an account, you would 'send money' to my e-mail address- email@example.com. I will receive a notification that you made a payment. I will confirm via e-mail that I have received your payment and then your appointment is confirmed.
C. Pay with CC: I can accept your CC information over the phone (never through email).
3. If a minor child (14 - 18) is scheduled for service, a parent or guardian must sign a 'consent to work with child form.' The session is private and must occur without parents in the room. Recommendations will be offered to parent. I cannot work over the phone with children younger than 14 or if I assess taht the issue requires a face to face interaction.
4. At the time of your appointment, turn off your cell phone, TV and ipad. There are no exceptions. If you answer a call, our session is over. There is no carry over of payment and neither is your session extention.
5. Advise family members (and pets!) that this is your private time and you are not to be disturbed.
6. Preparing yourself for your session:
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Choose a room that offers privacy and a door you can shut (If others are at home).
- Sit in a comfortable chair, couch or bed.
- Have a glass of tea or water.
- Have a pen and paper available for note taking.
- Kleenex is also a good idea.
- You can play soft music in the background and/or light a candle.
7. Before you call me: Close the door, sit quietly for a few moments to focus on what you want to accomplish. At the appointment time, call me at 412-344-2272.
8. Thank You! I look forward to our time together and am honored to assist you. You'll feel better in know time!